About Me

I am woodworker with my own business doing what I love...working with my hands. I build cabinetry, built-ins and custom furniture...some pieces of which you will notice on here are inspired by my wife, Megan, the Creative Director. We are excited about implementing green production and installation practices in the near future, for purposes of establishing our aspect of differentiation. We are gearing up to sell a line of furniture as well. Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Edgebander and drum sander SALE

As we are gearing up for our shop move here in a number of a few short days...we are looking to sell a few pieces...namely our edgebander and drum sander machines. They work great and are well taken care of. They just take up too much room for our new space and we don't use them enough to keep them anymore. Looking for a quick sale on a few great machines....contact us quick.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your posting it is very nice and informative post. We like it and we are also in the same field CNC routers edgebander . Thanks for this kind information......

    ReplyDelete