About Me

I am woodworker with my own business doing what I love...working with my hands. I build cabinetry, built-ins and custom furniture...some pieces of which you will notice on here are inspired by my wife, Megan, the Creative Director. We are excited about implementing green production and installation practices in the near future, for purposes of establishing our aspect of differentiation. We are gearing up to sell a line of furniture as well. Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Console Table


This console table is a mix of Modern and French decor. Here you see that we've done a white finish on it but it can also be finished in a glossy black or an espresso stain. Made of hardwood and veneer. The same style can be fashioned into an end table, coffee table, dining table or desk in addition to the console table seen here. Custom sizes are done by request. Console table is 51"L, 16"D, 30"H. Painted finish sells for $325 & stained finish sells for $350. Call or email to place your order.

1 comment:

  1. Give your home great style and added functionality with console table from Spacify.com.

    ReplyDelete