About Me

I am woodworker with my own business doing what I love...working with my hands. I build cabinetry, built-ins and custom furniture...some pieces of which you will notice on here are inspired by my wife, Megan, the Creative Director. We are excited about implementing green production and installation practices in the near future, for purposes of establishing our aspect of differentiation. We are gearing up to sell a line of furniture as well. Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Inspirations for our furniture line in the making






We're starting a furniture line that is a mix of French and Modern decor. We'll make it all, from beds and cribs to deer heads for the wall to desks, dining tables, chairs and ottomans. All made of wood, of course, with any upolstered pieces consisting of a tufted finish. We want to know what you think and like what you'd want to see in our upcoming line.

1 comment: